Applications are available at the Library, or you can fill one out online by clicking the button below and it will be ready for you when you next come to the Library. Please remember to bring a picture ID and proof of current address.
Who Can Get a Library Card?
- Children at least 5 years old with parent/guardian/caregiver signature
- Residents of the City of Liberty Lake
- Non-residents of Liberty Lake in good standing with their local library
What will I need to get a Card?
- A photo ID such as a Driver's License, a government or school ID, or a work badge
- Proof of your current address: your up-to-date Driver's License, a lease agreement, utility bill, or mail
What if I don't have proof of address yet?
We will issue you a card good for a limit of 2 items. Bring your verification of address on your next visit
What are the terms of my Library Card?
- Cards are issued for 2 years. Renewal is easy in person or by phone
- Cards are good as long as fines and fees remain below $3.00. At $3.00, cards are automatically restricted and will not allow checkout.
- Replacement cards may be purchased for $1.00
Liberty Lake Municipal Library is also part of the Cooperative Information Network. CIN cardholders may use LLML without needing a separate card.
Liberty Lake Municipal Library has a reciprocal borrowing agreement with Spokane County Library District. Residents of the City of Liberty Lake in good standing with LLML may set up a library account at any SCLD branch. SCLD area residents in good standing with their library may set up a library account at LLML by following the instructions above. Find out more about reciprocal borrowing.