- Confessions of a Homeschooler - Erica chronicles her educational (and religious) journey in teaching four young children. This blog offers many free printables as well as crafts throughout the year.
- Simple Homeschooling -
contributing writers teach a variety of age groups at home, from preschoolers to high school seniors preparing for graduation. The blog provides direction and encouragement for those beginning to consider homeschooling and offers practical advice and curriculum reviews.
- Special Needs Homeschooling - Parents who have a child with disabilities sometimes turn to homeschooling to meet the child's unique needs. Heather Laurie, a mother of five children with special needs, writes about her experiences and suggests other special needs resources where parents might find support. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- The Happy Housewife - Toni Anderson, a mother of seven children, is the author of this popular blog. She writes on diverse topics, including recipes, budgeting, curricula, and school projects.
- The Homeschool Classroom - This collaborative homeschooling blog features multiple contributors and publishes posts that highlight parenting ideas, child development, organization, planning, and other areas of interest.
- TheHomeSchoolMom features resources like how to get started homeschooling, how to choose homeschool curriculum, help for new homeschoolers, local homeschool programs, homeschool curriculum reviews, lesson plans & printables, and much more! The site contains thousands of pages of homeschooling resources for new and veteran homeschoolers alike. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>