Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
What's Happening In The City Of Liberty Lake?
- The Pavillion Park Irrigation project will resume on Monday March 15th. Please be aware of any equipment, workers, or open trenches.
- Please visit the Governor's website for business reopening guidance: https://www.governor.wa.gov/issues/issues/covid-19-resources/covid-19-reopening-guidance-businesses-and-workers
- If you have any questions regarding the gardens, or reservations at our parks or facilities this year, please call Tait at (509) 755-6700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you stumbled across a pothole? Text the word "pothole" to 509-255-7445 to report it to City staff. Once the info is received the street crew will be notified.
- The City of Liberty Lake and its citizens want to create a community that is safe and accessible to everyone. To create a better city, we are providing information and assistance opportunities regarding the upkeep of City and homeowner sidewalks!https://www.libertylakewa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=504
- Harvard Rd Bridge Work has begun! For the latest construction information, please visit:https://wsdot.wa.gov/travel/construction-updates/eastern
- Trailhead’s driving range is being repaired and is expected to be back open tomorrow, permanent greens are expected to be open tomorrow as well.
- To sign up for Challenger’s British Soccer camps go to: https://www.challengersports.com
- To sign up for Skyhawk sport camps visit: https://www.skyhawks.com/
- 2021 Utility Tax Rebates forms and criteria are available on the City Website at:
Administration, Finance and Human Resources | Liberty Lake, WA - Official Website
- The Liberty Lake Library is offering contact-free holds pickup Monday-Friday from 12-6pm and Saturday from 1-4 pm. For more details about the service, contact the library at 509-232-2510.
- The Liberty Lake Library is hosting weekly Zoom story times on Wednesday's at 10:30 am.
- Miss browsing the shelves for a new book to read? Request a book bundle here > https://libertylakewa.gov/651/Library-Book-Bundles and a librarian will pick out a stack of books for you to try.